- 16-Mar-2017 to 15-May-2017 (MST)
- American Fork, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, 401(k), Semiannual performance Bonus
At Thrive Life, we are passionate about improving the lives of families around the world. We produce premier freeze dried foods in the direct sales industry. Our products offer families an enhanced mealtime experience through cost-effective convenience. Families can count on quality, nutritious foods and maintain peace of mind with our long lasting, freeze dried products. We aim to take this food revolution throughout the world!
The IT Manager/Director will participate in creating and executing Thrive IT strategy and vision, to ensure that our IT Department works effectively and is in alignment with company objectives. The ideal candidate will be driven, creative, passionate about technology, and an expert cross-functional team collaborator that can incorporate creative group ideas.
If you have an outstanding work ethic, are detail-oriented, able to come up with ingenious solutions, and most importantly, a team player that has fun at work and wants to be a part of something great; this job is for you!
- Not just manage, but lead and coach a team of Software Engineers, Developers, QA Testers, System Administrators, and Help Desk Technicians.
- Direct the work of a self-managing Agile Scum team through the execution of IT projects.
- Align team goals and objectives to high-level corporate initiatives.
- Manage all phases of IT projects (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing).
- Define team performance metrics in order to assess continuous improvement.
- Make strategic decisions based on business intelligence and analysis.
- Consistently communicate with peers and customers in order to truly understand their needs.
- Manage IT vendors and budget.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a technology leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
WHAT WILL MAKE US REALLY LOVE YOU (PREFERRED)
- Certified Scrum Master or experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Experience using Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies.
- Experience with usability and mobile responsive design.
- Experience managing offshore development teams.
- Experience with PCI compliance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Product discounts
- Onsite gym
- Corporate culture emphasizing people development and continuous improvement where you will have the opportunity to make a big impact!