- 14-Mar-2017 to 15-Jun-2017 (MST)
- American Fork, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, 401(k)
At Thrive Life, we are passionate about improving the lives of families around the world. Our products offer families an enhanced mealtime experience through cost-effective convenience. Families can count on quality, nutritious foods and maintain peace of mind with our long lasting, freeze dried products. We aim to take this food revolution throughout the world and need individuals who are passionate about our mission and dedicated to excellence to join our Thrive team!
Shipping clerks work as a team to fulfill customer orders accurately and on time. They ensure customer satisfaction and play an important role in the operations process.
- Package items correctly and neatly.
- Use correct shipping methods to lower cost of shipping.
- Use correct labels and letters to communicate to customers on back ordered items.
- Calculate all picking errors at end of each shift.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. continuously
- Stand in one place for 8 hour shift
- Repetitive pushing, pulling, and bending movements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Basic computer and math skills
- Dependable and able to work in a team
- Competitive compensation including department gainsharing
- Benefits package including 401(k) program with 20% company match and employee health insurance premiums sponsored 75% by the company
- Product discounts, onsite gym, corporate ski passes, and more employee perks
- Fun work environment and corporate culture fostering innovation and development
- Opportunity to make a big impact in a growing company
Must be able to pass background check and be eligible to work in the United States.