- 15-Mar-2017 to 15-Jul-2017 (MST)
- American Fork, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, Urgent Care Membership, Vasa Gym Membership, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance
At Thrive Life, we are passionate about improving the lives of families around the world. Our products offer families an enhanced mealtime experience through cost-effective convenience. Families can count on quality, nutritious foods and maintain peace of mind with our long lasting, freeze dried products. We aim to take this food revolution throughout the world and need individuals who are passionate about our mission and dedicated to excellence to join our Thrive team!
Freeze Dry operators are responsible for running all freeze dry operation. They will be working with frozen products and in and out of freezers and will occasionally have to wear protective gear for the blast freezers.
Freeze Dry employees work 12 hour shifts, 3 times per week. Lunch breaks and shorter breaks will be compensated during these shifts. Available shift times are listed below
- Thurs- Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Load trays of frozen product
- Follow all quality processes and work standards
- Assist team supervisor to meet daily production demands
- Work as part of a team to process and deliver finished product for stocking
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Clean bins, utensils, and working surfaces
- Load trollies in and out of blast freezers
- Ensure products conform to specifications
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Lift up to 40 lbs. continuously
- Able to stand in one place for 12 or more hours
- Keep a steady and fast pace for full shift
- Work in cooler temperatures
- Ability to read and write English
- Experience in assembly preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
We look first to improve the lives of our employees and their families by offering the following benefits:
- Compensation- Fair compensation based on your abilities and experience.
- Impact- At Thrive Life, you'll be able to make a big impact in your role.
- Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Long Term Disability, 401(k) with employer match, Urgent Care Membership, Discounted Vasa Fitness Membership.
- Product Discounts- We want you and your family to be able to enjoy Thrive products, so we offer you product discounts and an employer match.
- Culture- We take pride in our Thrive Life culture of continuous improvement and new ideas. Our employees are our biggest asset!